Last sunday, it was the opening of the well-being party WunderZen @ White Hotel, in Brussels, Belgium. In a laid back userfriendly atmosphere with excellent electro mixes, let’s meet the girls behind the lovely concept : Isabeau Paape, Steph aka Wunder S and Maya Cox of the Moulinex’s DJ’s dynamic duo, with Caroline Cox.
– I am happy, people stayed a long time. We had all we wanted, a family rendez-vous. We combined all our specialities in one afternoon, explains me Isabeau, the founder of the Tables d’Hôtes du Bien-être. Isabeau makes thaï massage :
– but in the westerner way (no gym) and the reactions are positive. It gives me energy, it makes me feel as good as the person I treat. Thanks to my massages, I got back enjoying my job of graphic designer. Everything is about the moment, the intention we put in things. I think things don’t happen by chance. Because of the stress in my “image” job (Isabeau used to be a TV commentator at RTL), I was wondering what can I do? As a patiente, I’ve experienced the kinesiology and Erickson hypnoterapy… : a godsend for my fears.
Steph aka Wunder S, DJ and organizer of the Wax club’s parties Wonderbar (next Minimal House RV, Avril 23), cheers with Isabeau and Maya :
– The desire to target a different audiance than nightclubbers. Today I’ve played down tempo.
This Berlin fanatic wants to promote the Belgian artists :
– I discovered Berlin two and half years ago, and I’ve loved it. The atmosphere of the town is axed on the well-being. More zen : people look like more happier. Since then, I go back there every two months! 95% of the best artists are Berliners, there is a huge musical scene. Now, the ultimate sound : the electro-country (a mix of Johnny Cash by Apparat).
– Through an atmosphere, we want to get in a state of well-being. A rendez-vous opened to everyone. I am really satisfied, a diversified population, it makes me feel happy. We played a refine electro.
10 p.m., Maya leaves the players. She is super tired. For four years, she’s been a DJ in the great Moulinex’s duet with her cousin, Caroline. And she likes to play at the Belgica :
– We feel like at home. I love the Berliner electronic music. But we won’t be focused on Berlin.
Soon her playlist, plus the one of Steph on Mademoiselle Le K: Blog-Trotter. And congrats girlz! We are dying to dicover the next Wunderzen tea time party @ White Hotel !
Related posts :
Thai massage in Bangkok
The White Hotel: designers Xmas shopping
Dani Siciliano: muse électro de Gaspard Yurkievich