Face Brush And Anti-aging Cosmetics
It’s spring again, the cherry trees are in bloom! Happy spring! I really want to share with you my routine beauty of spring!
1. For nearly two months I used every other day, before going to bed, brush the famous face of the American brand Clarisonic. I have a very sensitive skin and my dermatologist is against any water washing on face. But I enjoy it in spring and summer, it gives me the feeling of having an ultra clean skin. So I use my brush with very soft bristles, for 60 seconds (there is a timer) after removing makeup. I finished the cleasing step with The Uriage Thermal Water and I apply the Darphin Revitalizing Oil.
2. My daily care. As you know, I’m a hugh fan of the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum & Revitalizing Supreme! Besides, this is one of my most read posts! This time I tested the Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face And Neck and the Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Firming Sculpting Eye Creme. Two very good creams with a really pleasant texture to apply on the skin (a treat): the face cream is slightly pearly and has a SPF15 filter. For the eye zone, very little product is enough. These two cares deeply nourish my skin and give a beautiful complexion. This is exactly what I need in spring … when my skin doesn’t shine like a sardine yet, LOL!
3. I like to combine cosmetics with trips, often to destinations I wish to visit. Recently, I add to my beauty routine the Bioeffect ECF Serum, powerful wrinkle reducer from Iceland that contains no preservative, no fragrance and no dye. I apply it only in the evening, on clean skin for optimal moisturises. Great texture, it quickly penetrates. I will update this post in a few weeks to give you the results of my test. I can not wait to see the effects …
Hair Care And Makeup
Hair, LOL! Could it possible that I’ve finally found the right routine? Abracadabra!
1. For all those with ultra dry curly or frizzy hair (by nature or damaged by chemical treatment), I tested three products in the excellent HyfraR’Force range of the French brand Farida b for nearly two months. My two favorite treatments based on vegetable oils (Ximenia and Amaranth, formulated without paraben), are the Masque Restructurant de Jour (daytime mask) and Masque Revitalisant de Nuit (night mask).
For each mask, I apply the product on wet hair after the Shampoing Restructurant (a gentle shampoo silicone and paraben free). And I leave the mask (sometimes I add oil) as a leave-in conditioner during a day (no more) and then I rinse. Hair is really relaxed, soft and shiny! What a great pleasure!
2. To stimulate the growth of my hair which has suffered this winter (massive breakage of lengths). I take the Oenobiol dietary supplement for fortifying the hair and nails, Capillaire Fortifiant Beauté des cheveux et ongles for over a month. This product contains vegetable cystine (amino acid), B vitamins (including Biotin), copper, zinc and bilberry extract. The treatment lasts three months, with two pills a day.
3. A silver eyeshadow for evening summer, it’s just WOW! The M.A.C. Mineralize Eye Shadow de M.A.C. has two shades, silver and glittery silver for a glamorous look. My current must have is the Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil. Great nuance: for the first time, I use a dark brown for my smoky eyes! I also tried the Estée Lauder Little Black Primer. I find it not enough thick as a masacara. I prefer to use it as a base before applying denser mascara, for a longer hold.
Body and Nails
1. yes, I’m addicted to Nail polish, especially in summer! I change colour almost every day! Among my recent discoveries, the excellent Pronails, a Belgian brand. Here is a vibrant red that will make my spring-summer: the No. 345, Detonate Vie!
2. A “Traveler” format for these nail polish! A mix that I enjoy a lot, fingernails in natural colour (nude, beige or taupe) and bright red feet: Amber Stone (9443) and Ruby Red (2581) of Rituals.
3. Also at Rituals, I really liked the delicious body cleansing foam, Yogi Flow and the Hammam Body Mud (a Rasul scrub), its Eucalyptus strong smell has a tonic effect on my mood! Both products cleanse without stripping, making the skin soft as silk.
And what about you? Let me know your spring beauty routine! What your fav products right now? Give me some ideas for my next tests!
Photos : © Mademoiselle Le K – Tous droits réservés
Related posts : BEAUTY