I really wanted to discover new fragrances and worlds
of high end and luxury niche brands. Here are some fascinating heady perfumes:
1. Epic: I really like it. Heady peppery, oriental. Spicies: cumin, pink bay, cinnamon. The Silk Road, sensual travel. Captivanting. Vertigo. Amouage.
2. The Spies of the Star: sweet. And gourmand : Italian lemon, Israeli grapefruit, lemon sorbet, apple-melon, caramel-meringue, amber-vanilla-musc… Light Intrigant Scent. Addicting. Romea d’Améor.
3. The Great Inca Priestesses: dark chocolate (yummy!). Dense smart perfume. Romea d’Améor.
4. Chambre Noire: Sexual. Strong presence of leather (and tobacco?), smell of an English old club (amchair). Mysterious…. Olfactive Studio.
5. Calamity J: Musc. Masculine fragrance. Softened by patchouli and iris. Juliette Has a Gun.
6. Aziyandé: I hesited to add this perfume, cause it is really special, not common at all. Sweet and spicy, dense and heady. And could a bit sickly too. Parfums d’Empire.
And if you prefer light fragrances, click here.
Related posts :