November 24th, Lancel organised a big party in its huge Champs-Elysées flagship, to celebrate the house’s 135 years old. At the entrance, the usual paparazzi fauna waiting for peolpeand Paris socialites, editors in chief and bloggers from all around the world, including your favourite blogger (me, without myself and I, lol!). Sorry you won’t find any celebs here, darling you’re visiting a fashion blog, not a gossip blog!). But let me tell you babe, there were many French actresses like the charming Louise Bourgeois, several French TV hotsts and some international celebs like Sienna Miller… Pictures above : Mark Ronson, the famous producer of Amy Winhouse, which is also a musician and a DJ. Pictures 2, 3 & 4 : Marc Lelandais, the CEO of Lancel and Alison Le Borges, the superb new ambassador of Lancel and Leonello Borghi, the Creative Director of Lancel . Pictures 4, 5 & 6 : the feisty Nica Broucke, the ELLE Belgie Editor, with a new friend, the lobster. En communication avec Bruxelles, Jean-Pierre Tordeurs, Editor of Paris Match Belgique and the smiling Trui Moerkerke, Editor of Knack. And last, but not least, two top bloggers “Sopa styleee”, comparing their big cameras (lol!) : me and my buddy Sofie (Fashionata)! And our muse, the peacock baby!
- Well-Being Weekend in Val Thorens
- Week-end bien-être à Val Thorens
- Aurora Botanica de Kérastase
- The Grand Hotel Zermatterhof
- Le Grand Hotel Zermatterhof à Zermatt
- Switzerland, Zermatt: Hiking, Matterhorn & Gornergrat
- Suisse, Zermatt : randonnée, le Cervin et le Gornergrat
- Ski Weekend in Club Med Valmorel
- Week-end ski au Club Med Valmorel
- France: What’s Skiing Into Spring?