Bangkok: a superior suite at the Royal Meridien Plaza Athénée (a luxury Meridien). I’ve read the Meridien group wants to become « Chic, Culture, Discovery », choosing the old director of Palais de Tokyo (the famous contemporary art museum in Paris), Jerome Sanz as a curator. Not really my kind of hotels. But I’ve appreciated the space that so often misses in many hype hotels. Yes, a real superior suite with nice big volumes and a 180 degrees view. Near luxury malls streamer and the new metro to avoid the huge stress of endless traffic jams. The swimming pool with a garden at the 10th floor: precious break in a so polluted town. The discret service. And the marble spacious bathroom. THE snag: the extremely boring decoration, with an awful beige colour in the suite. And the very impersonal common places (hall…). What a pity!
- Well-Being Weekend in Val Thorens
- Week-end bien-être à Val Thorens
- Aurora Botanica de Kérastase
- The Grand Hotel Zermatterhof
- Le Grand Hotel Zermatterhof à Zermatt
- Switzerland, Zermatt: Hiking, Matterhorn & Gornergrat
- Suisse, Zermatt : randonnée, le Cervin et le Gornergrat
- Ski Weekend in Club Med Valmorel
- Week-end ski au Club Med Valmorel
- France: What’s Skiing Into Spring?